Welcome to AP Calculus AB!
Here you will find important documents about your AP Calculus AB course:
1) Syllabus- This is a brief overview of the course and contains important information about the grading scale used in each quarter.
2) Synopsis - A brief overview of the course by quarter and topics to be covered.
2) Class Rules & Expectations - READ EVERYTHING.
4) Audit Syllabus- This syllabus is for the College Board to recognize this course as AP. I have attached it below for your convenience. It gives an in-depth view of the course. It also includes long descriptions of assignments, projects, and goals. Note this is a projected idea of the course so specific content is subject to change
5) Weekly Agenda - See what we did during the week. This will be updated every Sunday.